Sunday, February 22, 2009

Currumbin Wildlife Center and Byron Lighthouse.




































Hey everyone!

Today a couple of us caught a bus to Byron Bay again to hang out for the day. We layed on the beach and then decided to walk on this path to the lighthouse that looks over everything. It was really really cool. The view was amazing and the walk was pretty far but definitely worth it. I will put pictures up soon!

We also went to the Currumbin Wildlife Center on Saturday and I got to feed the Kangaroos and hold Koala bears. It was so cool seeing all of their different animals and experiencing what they had to offer!

We start classes tomorrow, mine doesn't start till 11am so it shouldn't be too bad waking up for it. I am dreading the walk up our huge hill to get back to the flats (apartments) though. Hopefully the weather will be nice so on my down time I can lay by the pool and catch up on my last Twilight book!! Hope all is well! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. you arent done with twilight yet?!?! jesus hurry up!!!! haha love you :) and kangaroos and koalas...i'm jealous, can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete