



Hey everyone!
Last night we had a commencement dinner with some students on campus. We all got dressed up and had a really good free meal. It was a lot of fun to see everyone mingling and having a good time.
Afterwards we went to The Standard which is a pub downtown. We celebrated our friend Jackie's birthday and it was a really good time. We got the DJ to play happy birthday for her at midnight and we just danced and had fun.
I still haven't gotten my computer up and running, the I.T. people on campus cant figure it out so I am assuming it might be a lost cause until I get home unless I can talk to someone in the library and see if they can figure it out. I will hopefully get more pics up soon!!
No classes today so it should be a pretty laid back day, lay by the pool then go shopping for Toga supplies for the Toga party Thursday and the Uni Bar.
We're hopefully booking our trip to Cairns/The Great Barrier Reef today. We're planning on going March 31st-April 5th so it should be pretty amazing!!
We;ll, I'll keep you guys posted on anything new that happens! Miss you all!
Cheers,
Keegs
Last night we had a commencement dinner with some students on campus. We all got dressed up and had a really good free meal. It was a lot of fun to see everyone mingling and having a good time.
Afterwards we went to The Standard which is a pub downtown. We celebrated our friend Jackie's birthday and it was a really good time. We got the DJ to play happy birthday for her at midnight and we just danced and had fun.
I still haven't gotten my computer up and running, the I.T. people on campus cant figure it out so I am assuming it might be a lost cause until I get home unless I can talk to someone in the library and see if they can figure it out. I will hopefully get more pics up soon!!
No classes today so it should be a pretty laid back day, lay by the pool then go shopping for Toga supplies for the Toga party Thursday and the Uni Bar.
We're hopefully booking our trip to Cairns/The Great Barrier Reef today. We're planning on going March 31st-April 5th so it should be pretty amazing!!
We;ll, I'll keep you guys posted on anything new that happens! Miss you all!
Cheers,
Keegs

No comments:
Post a Comment