




Hey everyone!
St. Patty's Day was a blast. A bunch of people hung out around the flats and played games until we went downtown to Mary's, the only Irish pub in Lismore. It was pretty packed and ended up being a lot of fun.
Not much else to report. Our outdoor ed trip is tomorrow. We leave at 7:00 AM and I am hoping for nice weather. A few of our friends have been on the trip these last couple of days so hopefully they can fill me in on what I need and don't need. I ended up buying a camping backback so I can carry all my stuff and it will come in handy on our New Zealand trip.
We decided to do a Contiki tour which is a 7 day tour around the South island. We're hoping to white water raft and sky dive and do a glacier walk while we are there. We haven't booked it yet but I will keep you updated. We were also hoping, depending on the money situation to go to Fiji for 3 days after New Zealand, keep your fingers crossed! Love you all!

OMG SKY DIVE?!?!?!?! GO KEEGAN!!!! MISS YOU!!
ReplyDelete